Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Record Setting Day!

Last week, I was off of my usual bus schedule.  I worked longer days so that I could take Friday off to spend it with my hubs.  I found the later afternoon bus to be a little too noisy for my liking.  One day, a guy sitting behind me was shouting about Jesus and singing to himself.  Lovely.

So, this week has been back to bus normal.  And, my ride home today was record setting!  Three different people sat next to me on my way home.  Mind you, my bus ride is only about 25 minutes.  And this is a new record for me!  The first fellow...well, I tried not to judge, but I couldn't help it.  He was just so very fuzzy.  I was super skeeved out because all I could imagine was his skinny, fuzzy arm or leg touching me and I just could not stand it,  I scrunched up to the bus wall.  Thankfully, he got off at Brady.  Then another guy got on and sat next to me.  This fellow knew bus etiquette.  When sitting next to someone and another seat opens up, take that seat (which he did).  Around North, another woman sat next to me.  She immediately got on her phone, which in my mind is a violation of bus etiquette.  Don't start a phone conversation as soon as you get on the bus because no one wants to hear it.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment