Thursday, June 11, 2015
Rainy Days and Mondays Don't Always Get Me Down
Today was a cool and gloomy, rainy day. When I left work to get to the bus stop, I was thankful that the worst of the rain had passed. However, the bus was slow in getting to the stop and I felt myself to start to get irritated. I was a little cold and it was raining and my pants were getting soggy along the hems. But then I stopped and thought to myself, "When was the last time I was out in the rain and just enjoyed it?" I couldn't remember a time, so I chose to enjoy it. The rain was gentle, after all. And I was wearing a sweater. And my umbrella is so very cheerful. It was a perfectly fine few moments after all.
Labels:
Rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment