Friday, July 31, 2015

Blue Moon, Full Bus...

Interesting fails to fully capture my bus ride today. A friendly lady wanted to chat with me at the bus stop. I must have reminded her a little of her sister (she said to me a few times that we were about the same size). It seems that her sister passed away several years ago, just as she was supposed to graduate from high school. It sounds like she was a nice young woman who was very involved in her church and was a busy volunteer. RIP!

The bus was getting pretty crowded and seats were in somewhat short supply. I watched in amazement as an old bitch (sorry, she was) muttered swears and said terrible things under her breathe when a wheel chair rider boarded. The old bitch had to temporarily relocate to make room for the wheel chair to maneuver into the designated spot. I heard her say, "Can't these people ever stay home?" Now, this wheel chair passenger is always very nice. She waves to those around her and thanks them for moving. But the old bitch just stared at her...really, if looks could kill!  I mean, she was seriously cursing out this other passenger.  At one point, she pulled what appeared to be some soap out of her bag, shook it dramatically in the air, and threw it back into her bag.  It was crazy town.

Mr. Butts was also on the bus today .  I didn't see his crack today, but I was puzzled to observe that he was once again sporting another wool cap today.

And lastly, a larger fellow sat next to me (sadly, it was not Mark).  I didn't catch this man's name, but I did catch a whiff of his personal odor, which was a bit too pungent for my liking.

What a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment