It was an interesting day for people watching today on the bus. I thought that the woman in front of me might be a bit of a character. How did I know? Well, the fact that she was wearing a nylon on her head was my first clue. When she got off the bus, I saw her in profile and was mesmerized by her artistic eyebrows! They were clearly drawn on and had sort of a feathered effect to them. And, there were double eyebrows about each eye! As if she had not two but four eyebrows!
When I was in grad school and working at the UWM library, there was a guy who always caught my attention. I thought of him as a living q-tip as he was long and thin and his head was covered in white, fuzzy hair--much like a cotton ball or q-tip! I still see him around town and I remember these early memories of him from several years ago. Well, q-tip boarded the bus today, much to my delight! It doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment