Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mascara, Davy Crockett, and Denim Park

When I got on the bus this morning, it was almost empty.  I was the fourth person on--true story.

Shortly after I boarded, a young woman got on and I watched in amazement as she put on her make up.  If I tried to put mascara on while riding the bus, I'd end up jabbing myself in the eye or smearing it over about half of my face.

While this fellow was not on on the bus--just walking down the street, I spotted him while riding, so I think it counts...he was wearing a Davy Crockett style cap (with raccoon tail and all), with camouflage shorts, paired with black leggings underneath.  What a look!

And, I'm not sure who came up with the name Denim Park, but I think it's really bad.  What does that mean, Denim Park?  

No comments:

Post a Comment